liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Reflected in You

Reflected in You - Sylvia Day Where Bared to You had me frustrated more than once, Reflected had me royally pissed off. But it was worth the anger and the tears. The continuation of Gideon and Eva's story was just as emotionally charged as the beginning. There was healing, then destruction, then healing again. There was hope, no hope, and hope once again. There is so much more to their story than two broken people coming together and falling in love. You know that their relationship wll be a lifelong healing process, not just a happily ever after, which makes their story more realistic.