liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Bad Day

Bad Day - C.M. Stunich No no no no no no no!!!!! It f@*ckin' rocked and sucked all at the same time (but in a good way.) And I feel like Naomi. I hate you and love you! Another cliffhanger to drive me absolutely insane until the next book, but it most definitely hurts so good.

Bad Day started up shortly after Tough Luck left off and we find out who was shot. It is filled with shocking revelations about the pasts and why this is going on. I was thrilled to be back in Turner and Naomi's heads. I love their relationship and how it is developing. I can't wait for book five. The cliffhangers don't take away from the stories for me. They add to it. If these books ended nice and tidy, they wouldn't be the hardcore stories that they are. They aren't HEA books and I knew that going in. So keep 'me comin'!