liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

My Fair Captain

My Fair Captain - J.L. Langley When I started reading, I actually groaned. A duel? I felt like I was reading a bodice ripper like I used to back in the day. I read so many that I never wanted to read another again. Then, I got sucked in. A sci-fi space regency romance that takes place in the 4800s? Okay, that’s a new one. I loved how the society was patriarchal and expected to marry men. Aiden was darling and Nate was a dashing military captain on a mission. His son, Trouble, lived up to his name and has his own story waiting to be told. A surprising 5 star read for me and an eager trip to one-click book 2!