liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

When All the World Sleeps

When All the World Sleeps - Lisa Henry, J.A. Rock There is no way to describe how this book made me feel, there are too many emotions involved. All I know is that I loved it and that 400 pgs never went so fast before. I was entranced and just lost in Daniel's world. You could feel his pain and the trauma. And Bel was amazing. Such a strong and peaceful man who brought tears to my eyes more than once. The heat was perfect, blending seamlessly with the story. I could have read another 200 pgs and not batted an eye.