liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Drunk in Love (More Than Friends)

Drunk in Love (More Than Friends) - Aria Grace I received a copy of this book in exchange for an an honest review through the DBML program.

Since I loved the first book, I was excited to read a follow up on Ryan and Zach. But this turned out to be one big mess that never would happened if the idiots had just spoken to each other! When they go to Portland for a convention, they meet up with Steve, Zach's ex, and end up in a threesome that neither of them wanted. Zach ends up walking out on Ryan without any discussion and I just wanted to smack him for even bringing Steve into this whole mix. Words, people! Use your words! Don't walk out, pout like a three year old, and refuse to answer your phone. They got their HEA, but Ryan forgave Zach's childish tantrum way too easily. If there had been more groveling on Zach's part, I might have boosted my rating to 3 stars.