liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Cut & Run 9

Crash & Burn - Abigail Roux A fitting finale for Ty and Zane. Our full cast of characters were back and helping them clear their names and ferret out the mole who set up Zane and killed Richard Burns. There were so many twists and surprises, the normal humor, and a healthy dose of heat. I have to say that there was nothing predictable about this story. I was shocked at every turn. And make sure to keep reading to the very last page of the book for an adorable look at life after for Ty and Zane. I am going to miss them!