liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

GhosTV

GhosTV - Jordan Castillo Price Another awesome installment in the Psycop series! Vic and Jacob are back and have to help find their friend Lisa, who has gone missing from Psytrain. There was plenty of action of the paranormal and psychic variety and a little loving going on. Vic and Jacob's relationship continues to grow and evolve, as does Vic's power and understanding of it. There is also more acknowledgement of Jacob's growing powers. I love these stories and I am excited to see what the next book brings!