liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Shawn's Law

Shawn's Law - Renae Kaye Poor Shawn suffers from an extreme case of Murphy's Law. Whatever can go wrong, will! He takes being accident-prone to a new level, is on first name basis with all the nurses and EMTs, the auto club knows him personally, and his family keeps their first aid skills up to date! So of course the first time he meets the man of his dreams he has just fallen.

Harley is absolutely perfect! So patient and loving. If I were him, I would have run for the hills! I loved this book. It was funny, hot and sweet.