liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

In Front of God and Everyone

In Front of God and Everyone - Nealy Wagner This book was received free in return for an honest review via the M/M Romance Don't Buy My Love Program

This book had me up until 2am because I had to finish it! I couldn't go to sleep without knowing what happened to Josh and Caleb. There was sweetness, heat, drama, and laughs. I loved every page.

Josh and Caleb grew up in a cult that practiced ultimate control over everyone and polygamy. Anyone who didn't conform is tossed out without a second chance. When Josh is thrown out, Caleb follows to take care of him. Together, they travel across country to the home of a former cult member who had run away years before.

When they are free, they are finally able to acknowledge the feelings they have had for each other while having to navigate the unfamiliar world around them. And when their past catches up with them, they are faced with a big decision that can make or break their new relationship.

I can't wait to read the next book!