liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Double Time

Double Time - Olivia Cunning And so it ends...... Sigh..... Since I finished Wicked Beat, I was finally able to read Double Time, after having it on my TBR list for so long. The finale of The Sinners On Tour is probably my least favorite book, but still oh so good! Trey's unconventional HEA is both satisfying and disappointing at the same time. It it definitely classic Trey and perfect for him.

We have our normal cast of characters in a much, much smaller role, with the addition of more Dare and Exodus End. I know they are getting their own series and i can't wait. I love Dare and I'm looking forward to getting to know Max, Steve, and Logan.

All in all, a satisfying conclusion to an amazing and hot series.