liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Outcome (Aftermath Book 2)

Outcome - Cara Dee An incredible follow-up to [b:Aftermath|18194121|Aftermath (Aftermath, #1)|Cara Dee|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1373821287s/18194121.jpg|25601003]. Remy is consumed with guilt because of what his half-brother did to the men he kidnapped. He's living in a haze of drugs and alcohol when his two closest friends stage their own intervention.

Chase is just starting to get his life back together after being held captive and tortured by a psychopath three years ago when Remy crosses his path after escaping his own "kidnappers." Chase decides this is the perfect opportunity to get some answers and maybe move on. He doesn't count on the intense attraction and the need to help Remy overcome his own demons.

I loved how they came together and the flow of the story. Two battered and abused men battling their demons that needed each other to heal. We also got another facet on Ben's story and why he choose the men he did. Such a great story!