liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Full Disclosure (A Nice Guys Novel Book 2)

Full Disclosure (A Nice Guys Novel Book 2) - Kindle Alexander I am so glad it was my ex's weekend with my daughter and that the weather was crappy today, because once I started reading, I could not stop. I loved Mitch when he appeared in [b:Double Full|18513700|Double Full (Nice Guys, #1)|Kindle Alexander|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1379433285s/18513700.jpg|26208630], so I was hoping there was a man out there for him and Cody sure as hell was that man! It was sweet, it was HOT, it was funny, and it was intense. And now I can't wait for book 3!