liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Warrior's Cross

Warrior's Cross - Madeleine Urban I can see why some of the reviews said that they found this book boring, especially when compared to the Cut & Run series, but I really enjoyed finding out how Julian and Cam met and fell in love. There was no pretentious bullshit, just pure attraction and the mystery of whom and what Julian Cross is, a question that was barely answered. I wish there had been a little more loving and less restaurant, but that’s just my pervy side coming through. Overall, a good read!