liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Black Gold

Black Gold - Clancy Nacht,  Thursday Euclid I avoided this book for so long and now I don’t know why I did. Yes, it was cheesy at times, but overall, it was a good story about two guys who have been worked over by the music business and managed to find each other. Billy was thrust into the spotlight early as part of a boy band and was betrayed by everyone from his manager to his own mother. Jett just wanted to make his music his way, screw being mainstream and giving someone else control, no matter what his band says. When they come together, it is explosive and perfect.