liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

The V Unit

The V Unit - Max Vos This was my first Max Vos book and I think I picked a good one for me. I have always loved vampires (looong before they were all sparkly) and I love Alpha males who love other Alpha males. So turn some Marines into vampires and turn them loose on each other and I am in heaven! lol I loved Sarge and Bronson together. There was plenty of hot sex with multiple parties involved, but it didn't bother me the way it normally would in a romance. I want to read more stories about this unit!