liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance Book 1)

A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance Book 1) - Keira Andrews I just finished [b:A Forbidden Rumspringa|22913988|A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance #1)|Keira Andrews|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1407970225s/22913988.jpg|42479530] last night. It is my first Keira Andrews book and I will be one-clicking more! Especially the sequel. Wow! So good. I know everyone raved about it and I dragged my feet.... Amish..... Ugh.... Too much religion for me! But no! It was utterly brilliant and beautiful. The kind of book that stays with you for a long time.