liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Saving Sultan

Saving Sultan - Jennah Scott I was provided a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Saving Sultan just hit all the right notes with me. It is a story of second chances and first loves. And cowboys... I love cowboys! There was just enough heat and romance, even if Dillon was slightly neurotic and needed to take a few deep breaths and stop pacing! My main complaint is the length. I wanted more. It could have easily been a full-length novel and held my interest with no problem. I look forward to reading more from Ms Scott!