liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Acheron

Acheron - Sherrilyn Kenyon This was the book that all DH fans have been waiting for and obsessing about. We couldn't wait for Ash's story and the Author Goddess did not disappoint! I was lucky enough to meet her at the release events and my signed copy is my most prized obsession. Reading Ash's story takes you on an emotional roller coaster. There were parts when I was laughing, then there were parts that had me crying so hard that my husband thought I was hurt or someone in our family had died. No book has ever dragged me completely in like this. I still laugh and cry when I read it. And I have read it several times since the initial release.