liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Fantasy Lover

Fantasy Lover - Sherrilyn Kenyon The book that started a complete obsession to anything about the Dark Hunters. Picked it up at a used bookstore and I was off and running to the bookstores to find all of the books that had been released by that time. I have read the entire series from beginning to end about 5 times and my prized possession is my signed copy of "Acheron". I have gotten several friends addicted to the series as well. I count the days until the next release and always find myself downloading it at midnight and staying up all night to read it!