liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)

Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23) - Sherrilyn Kenyon 'Tis over.... And I loved it. Two nights of being up until 4am and reading every possible second of peace my 2 year old girl gave me. Crying and near sobbing while my daughter was asking me why I was so sad. It is an amazing book and now I'm torn between brothers. Styxx's story tore me apart, even more so than Ash's. I fell in love with the man that I thought I could never love and Beth was absolutely perfect for a boy who wanted nothing more than love from his family. I know people have complained about how dark and graphic the violence and abuse is and it is, but to know Styxx, you need those moments. If you're a DH fan, you need this book.