liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Addicted to Him

Addicted to Him - Lauren Dodd I was in love with Cassidy from the very beginning. She was real, not perfect, fighting her demons while having to deal with a mother who basically despises her. When she met Seth, I was happy that she would be given a chance to love again. Then it all went wrong. The story was so emotional, and not always in a good way. It was definitely not your fairy tale HEA, but a realistic look at abuse and overcoming it instead of giving in to it. I loved every word!