liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Broken Pieces

Broken Pieces - Riley Hart Broken Pieces was an amazing journey of love and discovering who you are. The first part focused on Josiah and Mateo, starting with their meeting in foster care and the love that grew between the boy from the streets and the lost boy. The second part focused on Josiah and Tristan's relationship, after beibg separated from Mateo. The last part brought them all together and was spectacular. A love that couldn't exist without all three. So beautiful and perfect. I can't wait for the next piece of the story.