liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Scorpio: The Heart To Help

Scorpio: The Heart To Help - Jamie Craig ★★★★ I was pleasantly surprised at how much I ended up liking this book. Colin is not too happy when the big boss’ son, Grady, is sent to Chicago to take over the charity foundation where he has been working. He is sure that he is there to work an angle and is nothing more than a spoiled rich boy. Grady sees Colin and knows that he wants him. And true to a Scorpio’s nature (I should know, I am one!), he won’t stop until he gets what he wants.