liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Diversion

Diversion - Eden Winters Lucky made a deal to get himself out of jail early. Finish his time working to with the good guys and his record will be clear. He has a few months to go and now has to work with and train his replacement, Bo. Bo is a former Marine with a few issues of his own. With his pharmacist license, he is able to go undercover at a clinic. From there, the sparks start flying!

I loved Lucky`s internal dialog and how his story unfolded through flashbacks. There was great chemistry between Lucky and Bo and the entire story was incredibly satisfying.