liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Second Chances

Second Chances - T.A. Webb The tears flowed several times while reading Mark's story. It started with the loss of his mother and his reconciliation with his lover, Brian. He meets Antonio, a massage therapist, and the two of them begjn a friendship that goes deep. Second Chance spans about a decade of Mark's life, telling the story of his love for Brian, his friendship with Antonio, his close relationship with his family, and the bond he shares with a young, gay foster child, Robbie, at the halfway house he works. Mark sees his share of tragedy and is given a second chance at happiness. This was definitely a 5 star read for me! I loved it from the first page and highly recommend it.