liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Why I Love Geeks

Why I Love Geeks - T.A. Chase I absolutely loved this book! Herb and Chuck were just what I needed after a run of intense, angst-filled books. Herb's lack of filter was hilarious and romance was both sweet and hot. Chuck was a perfect blend of alpha male, romantic, and family man. I would kill for a man like him! The side plot of murder and crazy science fit right in and I loved Chuck's family and partner. I would love to read Burke and McKinley's story and I am definitely going to be reading the second book about Chuck's brother, John. 4 fun-filled, hot stars!