liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Brandon Mills versus the V-Card

Brandon Mills versus the V-Card - Lisa Henry, J.A. Rock ★★★★ Brandon was one of my favorites from the first book, so I am so glad that he got his own story. And such an adorable story! And Alex is so perfect for him. He was just what Brandon needed to help overcome the trauma of his past. I was also thrilled with all the page-time Mark and Deacon got, the teases of their relationship, and the utter hilarity of the situations they found themselves. And Blake better get a book!! He stole the show!