liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Guns n' Boys Season 1 Episode 1

Guns n' Boys Season 1 Episode 1 - K.A. Merikan Wow... Talk about craziness. Seth was just living his life when he is kidnapped and held for ransom, dragged back into the Mafia life he left behind in Italy. When he is rescued, things get worse and he is now stuck with Dom as a permanent bodyguard and trainer. The fact that they are half-brothers and knew pretty much from day 1 didn't bother me as much as I thought it was going to. This was a dark and hot story that kept me entranced from page 1. Part 2 is queued up and ready to go!