liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

(Watch Me) Break You (Run This Town, #1)

(Watch Me) Break You (Run This Town, #1) - Avril Ashton ★★★★ This is a spin-off of one of my favorite bad boy series The Brooklyn Sinners, so I was so excited to read it and I was not disappointed! Dima is the head of the Russians and craves the release a good Dom can give him. When he goes to a club seeking someone to give him the pain he needs, he sees X and demands he give it to him. What follows is full of secrets, a gang war between the Russians and Jamaicans, hot sex, and domination. I can’t wait to read the next book!