liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

A Fighting Man

A Fighting Man - Sandrine Gasq-Dion ★★★★ How can Casper resist a guy who sends him a singing telegram, a stripping cop, cards, and flowers? Surely he can see a player doesn’t put that much into a booty call? Ugh! Men! I love Slater and how sweet and mature he is. He was persistent, but knew when it was time to back off. Casper has so much to give and just needed the right man to break through his hurt. This series just keeps getting better and I can’t wait to read the next one.