liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Outing the Quarterback

Outing the Quarterback - Tara Lain Will Ashford has been living in a double closet his entire life. The BMOC has dreams of being an artist and the thought of having sex with his sexy, head cheerleader girlfriend turns his stomach. While taking an art class in the hopes of winning an exclusive scholarship, Will meets Noah, another artist who inflames and inspires him. I loved how Will saw Noah's beauty through the scar on his face and never tried to use his money to impress him. Will's best friend, Jamal, was awesome and I can't wait to read his story! Overall, a great story!