liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Going Home

Going Home - Max Vos I knew the big "secret" before I started reading and I wasn't too sure how I was going to feel about the whole story. Then I got about 10 pages in and just lost myself in the story. At it's heart, it is the story of two men who love each other, deeply and completely, no matter what the rest of the world thinks of them, and the story of a man whose life is changed forever when he is sent to get their story. The only thing that really squicked me out was the few times Matt called Carl "Daddy" during sex. Max Vos hasn't disappointed me yet! I love his writing style and how he gives us a story that most wouldn't dare tell without it being ridiculous and over the top.