liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Simple Men

Simple Men - Eric Arvin My first Eric Arvin book and I was loving it! Hot, straight college football coach falls for gay chaplain, two football players discover they feel more for each other than the close friendship they've always had. Then, the kiss of death.... Fade-to-black sex! Ugh! I freely admit it. I love my books filled with hot man-sex. I don't want to be told "They made love as the president's...." Especially not for a straight guy's first time! But enough about that! I did enjoy the story overall, so I have to give it a 3.5.