liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Fruitcakes: An MM Fairytale Christmas - Nuts Included

Fruitcakes: An MM Fairytale Christmas - Nuts Included - Reneé George ★★★★ This was nothing short of holiday sexy fluff and I loved it! Donner ends up with "the sight" after getting a concussion and now he can see the true forms of the supernatural beings that share our world, including his ogre of a boss. That earns him a trip to the loony bin. Bran is one of Santa's elves and a drunken brawl gets him tossed into the same room as Donner, who can see him for what he really is. This is a super-short story and is essentially just one night in time, but oh what a night! I would love to read more!