liza5326

Reading and Rambling

I am a single mom who spends all my free time reading to escape the craziness of real life.  Everything I read features hot men loving other hot men, probably due to the lack of hot men in my own life.  I recently tried my hand at the writing game.  My first short, Risking the Field, will be hitting the public this summer thanks to the Don't Read in the Closet event held every year by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  I write under the name Jean McGray, an hommage to my grandfather and my high school nickname.

Evenfall Vol. 1 Director's Cut

Evenfall Vol. 1 Director's Cut - Ais, Santino Hassell The only reason this wasn't 5 stars for me was because there just wasn't enough time with Sin and Boyd interacting. I absolutely got sucked into this story. I am not usually into sci-fi/dystopia, so I put this story off, but now I can see why everyone raves about it.

I was actually at a bar last night for a fundraiser, sneaking peeks at my Kindle app to read because I NEEDED to know what happened next! lol At least I was until my friend caught me and took my phone away....

Hsin is the ultimate killing machine, an assassin with no conscious and deemed psychotic and unfit. He is locked away, only given a chance to be free when The Agency needs him. Boyd is The Inspector's son, totally green and untrained, emotionless with his own baggage. They are partnered together to help stop the terrorist organization Janus in AU future United States.